Second Saturday Prayer
Join us on the Second Saturday of each month for intercessory prayer in the morning and silent prayer in the afternoon. The Abbey will be open from 9:00 to 3:00 pm. This is a come and go event. If you plan to stay over lunch, bring your own lunch. The next gathering is Saturday, June 11, 2022. See the form below for submitting a prayer request.
- 9:00 am Gather
- 9:30 am Morning Prayer and Intercession
- 11:30 am Midday Prayer
- 11:45 am to 12:30 pm Lunch (Bring your own lunch)
- 12:30 to 3:00 pm Silent Listening Prayer
Online Ignatian Spirituality Group
Join this online small group in journeying through 12 Weeks in Manresa: Spiritual Exercises for our Times from June 12 through September 3. Your journey includes your individual prayer and reflection, a (bi-weekly) online group, and access to additional video content through the Institute for Advanced Jesuit Studies (optional).
- You must register yourself with the Institute by May 31, then purchase the workbook (Finding Christ in the World: A Twelve Week Ignatian Retreat in Everyday Life by Joseph A. Tetlow, S.J.). The only cost is paying for your book. For info and to register with the Institute: https://www.bc.edu/content/bc-web/centers/iajs/programs/retreat/summer-2022.html. When you register, choose “I will join with my own group.”
- Once you register, email Rev. Markene at email@example.com for the Zoom link for our bi-weekly small group meetings. The first Zoom meeting is Thursday, June 16 at 6:30 to 8:00 pm CDT and every other week following, with an optional closing debrief on Thursday, September 8.
Note: While Trinity Lakeside is not affiliated with the Catholic Church we recognize and value the spiritual wisdom and contribution of Ignatius of Loyola, and have experienced the Ignatian Exercises as a means of deepening our relationship with Jesus.
Pray with us daily
Join us daily in praying the “hours” of Morning Prayer and Evening Prayer from wherever you are. The practice of praying the hours is a way of orienting ourselves around God’s presence throughout the day. In addition to praying Morning and Evening Prayer, you might also add Midday Prayer and Compline. Click here for a downloadable PDF of the complete Daily Office from the 2019 ACNA Book of Common Prayer.
Click the following link for a corresponding Scripture reading plan (which can be read over one or two years): The Daily Office Lectionary (from the 2019 ACNA Book of Common Prayer)
Or, this link takes you to a website which updates daily the Liturgy of the Daily Office, (including the daily readings). This site is customizable to your preferences.
Or, click the following link to the ACNA website, where you can download the complete The 2019 Book of Common Prayer
The Trinity Lakeside community gathers weekly for intercessory prayer. How can we pray for you? To make a confidential request please fill out the form below. Your name will not be shared.
Prayer to the Trinity
Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth: Set up your kingdom in our midst.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the living God: Have mercy on me, a sinner.
Holy Spirit, breath of the living God: Renew me and all the world.
Prayer by N.T. Wright
About Trinity Lakeside
Our joy is caring for souls—providing resources and opportunities to draw near to Jesus and experience his renewal.
Get In Touch
Rev. Markene Meyer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trinity Lakeside Abbey
170 S. Woodland Trail
Double Oak, TX 75077