Grief Recovery Retreats
Life brings griefs of all kinds. Join us for a time of guidance, prayer and reflection for journeying from loss toward restoration, led by author and grief expert Sharon Fox (see below for more on Sharon). Check back here for the date of our next retreat.
There are two steps to register:
1. Complete and submit the registration form on this page.
2. Pay for the retreat ($55) in one of three ways:
- Through PayPal to Trinity Lakeside, Inc.
- Through Venmo to @Trinity-Lakeside-Abbey.
- Mail a bank check payable to Trinity Lakeside to 170 South Woodland Trail, Double Oak, Texas 75077.
When both steps are completed, you will receive a confirmation email. We look forward to seeing you!
Bring with you to the retreat: A journal and something to write with.
Sharon is the leader and founder of Brave Penny, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to support and healing of individuals and families who experience grief resulting from loss of a loved one or any type of significant loss.
Question? Email Rev. Markene: email@example.com
About Trinity Lakeside
Our joy is caring for souls—providing resources and opportunities to draw near to Jesus and experience his renewal.
Get In Touch
Rev. Meyer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trinity Lakeside Abbey
170 S Woodland Trail
Double Oak, TX 75077