Grief Recovery Retreat
Life brings griefs of all kinds. Join us Friday, November 4, 2022 for a time of guidance, prayer and reflection for journeying from loss toward restoration, led by author and grief expert Sharon Fox (see below for more on Sharon):
There are two steps to register:
1. Complete and submit the registration form on this page.
2. Pay for the retreat ($55) in one of three ways:
- Through PayPal to Trinity Lakeside, Inc.
- Through Venmo to @Trinity-Lakeside-Abbey.
- Mail a bank check payable to Trinity Lakeside to 170 South Woodland Trail, Double Oak, Texas 75077.
When both steps are completed, you will receive a confirmation email. We look forward to seeing you!
Bring with you to the retreat: A journal and something to write with.
Sharon is the leader and founder of Brave Penny, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to support and healing of individuals and families who experience grief resulting from loss of a loved one or any type of significant loss.
Question? Email Rev. Markene: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Trinity Lakeside
Our joy is caring for souls—providing resources and opportunities to draw near to Jesus and experience his renewal.
Get In Touch
Rev. Markene Meyer: email@example.com
Trinity Lakeside Abbey
170 S. Woodland Trail
Double Oak, TX 75077